- WEBSITE OWNER
GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L., as the owner of the website that you are visiting and the Data Controller of the User’s personal data, guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection (LOPD), with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and with the Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), providing the following information on processing:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The access and use of this website by anyone under 18 years of age is prohibited unless they are duly authorized. GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. assumes that from the moment a minor accesses this website, they have the permission of their parents, tutor or legal guardian.
GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. informs users that there are software programs available for restricting browsing by filtering or blocking certain content
- SENDING AND RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is required from users when they request information, contact us, subscribe to our newsletters and/or carry out commercial or business operations with GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to respond to the requests made by the data subject or for them to subscribe to our newsletters.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request at all times is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. As a user, you declare that all the data that you send or provide through these forms is true, accurate and relevant for the purpose for which it has been requested. The information you provide will be used for the purposes described below depending on the form or section that you access:
- For the purposes that we indicate specifically in each of the pages where the electronic registration, contact, consultation or similar form appears.
- To respond to your requests and inform you about our services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
- To allow our users to subscribe to our publications, news or blog.
- To analyse statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send our own commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, by email, post or telephone, as well as those of companies that collaborate with GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
- To enable users to follow GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. on social networks that link to our website. In this regard we inform you that the processing of your personal data within the domain of these social networks will be governed by their own privacy policies, so the exercise of rights by GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. will be limited to those
allowed by the social network in question. Therefore, we recommend that you review the conditions of use and privacy policies of these social networks before following our profiles on them.
- CONFIDENTIALITY, STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be processed with the utmost confidentiality by all our collaborators and employees at all stages of the services we provide, and it will be used exclusively for the purposes we have indicated above.
Your data will be kept for the time required to carry out the entrusted task, as well as to comply with current legislation. If you agree to receive commercial communications from GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L., your data will be kept for as long as you do not requests its erasure.
GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except when legally required or when said transfer is permitted by law or is essential for fulfilling the service requested and/or contracted. For all other cases we will request your express authorization.
We do not carry out international transfers of data outside the European Union.
- INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
- EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, erasure, objection and restriction of processing of your data at any time by writing to the registered address of GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. or by email at the address on the website, attaching a photocopy of your ID or similar document that allows us to identify you.
You may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the restriction or objection to its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider it appropriate.
- Right to withdraw from our subscription services by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the following in your request: UNSUBSCRIBE.
- Right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data. Although this withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive in any case.
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- SECURITY MEASURES
GECOM SERVICIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide us, thus preventing its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing. The user should be aware, however, that security measures on the internet are not one hundred percent secure.